What’s for Dinner? Try this simple and hearty one-pan recipe featuring our local handmade sausage, fresh herbs and potatoes. In no time this satisfying meal will be good to go… Dinner’s ready!
- 2 lbs cut red or yellow potatoes
- 1 medium onion (cut into thick slices)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into 1″ pieces)
- 4 – 5 sausage links
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary (minced)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Be sure to cut the potatoes into small 1″ x 1/2 inch pieces. As these take the longest to cook, this ensures everything cooks evenly.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients except the sausage in a large bowl. Mix well and evenly coat all vegetables with the olive oil. Pour onto the baking sheet.
- Make room in the center of your baking sheet for the sausage links. Do your best to distribute your veggies and sausages evenly and don’t overcrowd.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until sausages are done and vegetables are tender. If you like, you can broil during the last few minutes of cooking to give it more golden brown crisp. Enjoy!