Here’s another simple but yummy treat just in time for Halloween! These sweet but simple ingredients are sure to delight trick or treaters of all ages!
- 1 organic Banana
- 2 cup of your favorite brand chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
- Nuts and/or shredded coconut for toppings (optional)
Slice your banana into round slices about 1/4 inch thick.
Add about 1 tsp peanut butter to the top of a banana slice.
Put a second banana slice on top of this. Smooth away any extra peanut butter that may leak out of the sides.
Repeat this process on all your banana slices.
- Place chocolate chips into a heatproof bowl. Place bowl over a pan of barely simmering water and allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally.
Place the peanut butter and banana slices on a piece of parchment paper.
Use a spoon to pour the melted chocolate over the slices.
- Sprinkle on any toppings you like such as chopped nuts or shredded coconut.
Let cool completely before enjoying. You can also put the finished chocolate covered slices in the freezer for a cool treat.