Don’t let the indulgent name fool you! Loaded with our natural, quality ingredients, this is a healthy but still decadent and satisfying treat! You can even go dairy free! Read on for more.
- 1 large ripe banana (previously peeled, sliced and frozen)
- 2 Tbsp natural nut butter of choice – almond, peanut, cashew… (if unsalted, consider adding a pinch of sea salt)
- 1 – 2 whole dates (pitted)
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups milk of choice (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/2 cup ice (optional)
Add Ins (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Cacao nibs
- 1Tbsp flax or hemp seeds
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Begin by adding all ingredients except the milk to the blender. Next, add in your milk just 1/2 cup at at time allowing all the ingredients to blend well. Adjust your milk according to desired thickness.
- Give it a taste and make any needed flavor adjustments – adding more of any ingredient to suit your desired taste. You may also add a handfull of ice for more thickness.
- Enjoy! Tastes best fresh but will keep in the fridge for about 24 hours. You can also use this in your popsicle molds for a healthy summer treat!