These simple fresh fruit popsicles are great for the 4th of July and all summer long!
- 1 lb Strawberries
- 1 lb Blueberries
- 1/2 13.5-oz Can Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons Agave Nectar
- Add 1 tsp agave nectar to strawberries and blend.
- Pour strawberry mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until it’s set. This will take about an hour.
- Once set, add the coconut milk to the molds and freeze for about one more hour.
- Next, blend your blueberries with 1 teaspoon agave nectar. Pour into the molds.
- Add a popsicle stick into your popsicles and freeze until frozen. This will take a minimum of four hours. Enjoy!