Ayurvedic Roast is made with all organic ingredients, starting with fresh roasted barley, chicory root, and rye. On top of these healthy grains, we add our own unique herbal combination which has been used for centuries in the ancient tradition of Ayurveda: Ashwagandha, Shatavari, and Brahmi.
More information on each herb:
- Ashwagandha: Known as the the “ginseng of India”, this incredible herb promotes strength and stability in the physiology, and is also an anti-oxidant. It builds immunity and strength, and calms the mind and body.
- Shatavari: Possesing many of the benefits of Ashwagandha, it counterbalances its somewhat heating quality with it cooling effect, and augments their mutually beneficial effects on the body.
- Brahmi: Commonly used in Ayurveda to lessen mental strain and worry*, it also helps increase intelligence and clarity*. In combination with the other 2 herbs, it has a soothing effect on the mind, while maintaining alertness.
The unique synergy of these three treasured organic herbs creates a soothing, uplifting, and strengthening effect on the mind, body, and spirit*.
Best Tasting Coffee Substitute in the World
- Certified organic – Made in USA
- 100% Caffeine-Free
- NO coffee beans – contains only organic grains and herbs!
- Highest reviewed of all brands
- Brews like coffee – tastes like coffee
- Antioxidant herb infused
- Vegan – Prebiotic – Non-acidic
To read more about Ayurvedic Roast or other products click here.